This Autumn sees the TCF-UK staff hosting several Gala fundraisers in major cities around the country. These prestigious events will be charity fundraising dinners and feature iconic guest performances from the likes of Zambeel – dramatic readings (exclusive to London) & a musical performances, by Akhlaq Ahmad – “A tribute to the legends of song”.
Our goal is and will always be to “take children off the streets, and into schools”. We aim to do this by not only raising awareness of what we do, in the UK. But by also raising enough money at each of our events to support a school for a year.
Through your generosity and unwavering support we believe we can achieve this target together.
It promises to be a fantastic evening for all to enjoy and we look forward to seeing you there.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- London 20/10/18 hosted at The Churchill Hotel
- Dublin 27/10/18 hosted at the (venue tbc)
- Cardiff 09/11/18 hosted at the Reardon Smith Theatre
- Birmingham 10/11/18 hosted at the Digbeth Hall
- Luton 16/11/18 @ hosted at the Venue Central
- Manchester 17/11/18 hosted at The Hilton Airport