Regional Development Executive
Our charity raises funds (£2.2m+) and awareness for a leading charity in Pakistan that provides a holistic formal education for 260,000+ underprivileged children – 50% girls, in 1,833+ school units with all-female teaching faculties.
We are looking for a Regional Development Executive to join our London-based team. The Regional Development Executive will work closely with the CEO to develop the regional fundraising strategy and ensure it is delivered effectively. He or she will play a pivotal role in developing and managing strong relationships with existing and new supporters, with the aim of increasing TCF-UK’s funding and brand awareness on a regional level. This role is ideal for someone with very strong interpersonal, networking and people management skills, with a proven track record of proactively building and sustaining relationships with key stakeholders.
This is an exciting time to join our growing team, in a role that offers you the opportunity to work independently and flexibly, whilst make a real, tangible difference in the lives of thousands of children and women.
- Develop and execute an annual development plan and budget, focused on identifying and building new groups of supporters (“chapters”) across cities as per the strategy and priority of TCF-UK.
- Achieve fundraising targets, while adhering to the fundraising budget, and thereby delivering a high rate on investment.
- Develop a programme of fundraising activities and initiatives, with the aim of growing regional income for TCF.
- Research, identify and network with key individuals in groups in the community who will support fundraising events and activities.
- Recruit, manage and support fundraising volunteers and supporters.
- Provide support and guidance to groups and individuals in the community who are fundraising on behalf of TCF.
- Manage and grow the portfolio of existing and potential HNWI’s in the assigned region, ensuring that all donors receive highest possible care.
- Attend, promote and raise funds for TCF-UK at events organised by TCF supporters or other organisations.
- Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders (media agencies, journalists etc.) and leverage these to drive awareness about TCF.
- Ensure all fundraising activities comply with TCF’s guidelines as well as the statutory guidelines.
- Provide timely reports to the CEO and the Board on progress of all fundraising activities.
- Ensure donor, stakeholder and volunteer data is accurately captured and managed in the CRM.
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to connect, network and build relationships.
- Broad understanding of fundraising techniques, volunteer management and major donor fundraising.
- A successful track record of developing and nurturing strategic partnerships and meeting budget and targets.
- Ability to manage and resolve conflict.
- Adept at working independently and autonomously, when required.
- Strong, collaborative team player, with ability to effectively manage multiple conversations, priorities and stakeholders.
- Willingness to be flexible about hours and location of work in order to accommodate events, function and work activity. The role requires a degree of travel within the UK.
- Highly organised, efficient and detail oriented.
- Passionate about education and TCF’s work and mission
- Dynamic, energetic and flexible, with ability to adapt to a consistently changing environment.
- Must be authorised to work in the UK and not require work authorisation by our company for this position or in the future.
How To Apply
This is a permanent, full-time position based primarily in London within a salary range of £35,000-£40,000. We are looking for an individual who can start immediately. If you have the passion and drive to make a positive change in the lives of young children, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.